Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday Spotlight: Natalie Bennett


1.     What is one of your favorite things about your husband? 
     – David and I have always (since dating) been connected at the hip. I love that David would rather hang out with me than his guys friends. We have so much fun together and it doesn’t matter what we’re doing, because as longs as it’s with each other we enjoy it. David is great at learning new activities I want to do, and also good at teaching me his activities. We have a lot of fun together. He is very devoted to me.
2.     Are you in school? Working? Graduated? A mother? On the job hunt? All of the above? –I recently graduated in Recreational Therapy. I am working full time as a receptionist. I have a month to study for my certification exam to become a certified recreational therapist.
3.     What is something quirky about you?
      – I love hot sauce! I put it on almost everything. But it’s ok because there are studies that show that the things in hot sauce are good for memory and metabolism. (not that that’s why I eat it).
4.     What movie can you quote word for word? 
     - two weeks notice (Sandra bullock and Hugh Grant)
5.     If you had an extra room in your current apartment or future home what would you use it for?
     - Sewing and crafts!!! That way I won’t have saw dust and paint all over our living room like it is now.
6.     What is the strangest food you have ever eaten? 
     -vegamite (that peanut butter stuff from Australia) it’s gross. It’s like eating the ocean because it’s so salty.
7.     What grown-up job did you want to have when you were a child?
     – as a kid growing up I always wanted to become an artist. I wasn’t very artistically gifted, but I loved doodling, and drawing.
8.     What is your favorite store to shop at?
     -I love target for their home stuff and H&M for clothes.
9.     Favorite restaurant?
     - I love to eat at a variety of places but if I had to pick just one it would be the Bombay house. It’s really good Indian food.
10. What do you like to do in your free time? 
    – I love crafts and creating things. I like to sew when I have the time and fabric. Now that I’ve graduated I’m sure I’ll be doing a lot more crafts and sewing projects.
11. How long have you been married?-
   - We have been married for 2 years. August 6th, 2010 was our wedding day.
12. Where are you from or where did you grow up? 
   - I was born in Chicago, but raised here in Provo.

No comments:

Post a Comment