Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Spotlight: Nichelle Allred



1.     What is one of your favorite things about your husband? His eyes and his dark eyelashes.
2.     Are you in school? Working? Graduated? A mother? On the job hunt? All of the above?  I am in the dental hygiene program at UVU and will graduate 2014.
3.     What is something quirky about you? I sing opera around the house when I am cleaning or doing something absent mindedly.  It doesn't sound very good and my husband thinks it sounds even worse.
4.     What movie can you quote word for word? A Cinderella Story
5.     If you had an extra room in your current apartment or future home what would you use it for? An entertainment room with a really big, nice TV, a cotton candy machine and a popcorn machine.
6.     What is the strangest food you have ever eaten? Squid or snails
7.     What grown-up job did you want to have when you were a child? Hair stylist or dental hygienist.
8.     What is your favorite store to shop at? Target
9.     Favorite restaurant?  Carrabbas
10. What do you like to do in your free time? Watch movies or go on walks.
11. How long have you been married? 7 1/2 months
12. Where are you from or where did you grow up? I was born and raised in Orem, UT
13. How did you and your husband meet?  Blind date.  I was at my best friends house one time looking at her husband's pictures on his ipod because he was telling me that he used to weigh 300 lbs in high school and I wanted to see what he looked like.  I kept scrolling through the pictures and saw one of Travis, my now husband.  I asked who he was.  They were college roommates apparently.  I said that he was really cute, so they set us up on a blind date!

No comments:

Post a Comment