Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday Spotlight: Linny Allsop


1.     What is one of your favorite things about your husband?
a.     I love that Clark notices when I’m having a hard time and that he brings me in close to listen to me pour out my problems.
2.     Are you in school? Working? Graduated? A mother? On the job hunt? All of the above?
a.     I am a senior majoring in English and planning to graduate at the end of Summer 2013. I currently work at the BYU Bookstore with the online orders.
3.     What is something quirky about you?
a.     I am a major science fiction fan.  I like to say that I grew up on the 3 “Stars”: Star Trek, Star Wars, and Stargate.
4.     What movie can you quote word for word?
a.     Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. Favorite musical ever!
5.     If you had an extra room in your current apartment or future home what would you use it for?
a.     Craft Room!!!
6.     What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
a.      
7.     What grown-up job did you want to have when you were a child?
a.     I wanted to be an artist for a long time when I was a kid.
8.     What is your favorite store to shop at?
a.     Ross for sure
9.     Favorite restaurant?
a.     Sweet Tomatoes
10. What do you like to do in your free time?
a.     Be with my husband, learn, play on the computer, and read
11. How long have you been married?
a.     Almost 6 months; we were married and sealed on April 28th 2012 in the Provo Temple
12. Where are you from or where did you grow up?
a.     I have always been an Arizonian; my hometown is Gilbert, AZ.
13. How did you and your husband meet?
a.     We work in the same department in the BYU Bookstore.  We met August 2011, started dating January 14th, were engaged February 24th, and were married April 28th.  Ta da!  J

No comments:

Post a Comment