Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday Spotlight: Emily Johnson

Relief Society Blog Spotlight Questionnaire

1.     What is one of your favorite things about your husband?
I love that he can make me laugh and that he always has a positive attitude.
2.     Are you in school? Working? Graduated? A mother? On the job hunt? All of the above?
I am an Elementary Education Major at BYU and for the past two years I have been working as a secretary for the BYU Mechanical Shop.
3.     What is something quirky about you?
I did not have to change my name when I got married because my husband and I already had the same last name.
4.     What movie can you quote word for word?
“You’ve got Mail” or “The Goofy Movie”
5.     If you had an extra room in your current apartment or future home what would you use it for?
A library!  I love books, especially children’s literature.
6.     What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
Anticuchos (skewered beef heart)
7.     What grown-up job did you want to have when you were a child?
A teacher!  It never changed :)
8.     What is your favorite store to shop at?
Target
9.     Favorite restaurant?
Chevy’s
10. What do you like to do in your free time?
Go on walks, talk to my family on the phone, play card games, Zumba, ride my bike, read,  and cook
11. How long have you been married?
6 ½ months
12. Where are you from or where did you grow up?
I grew up mostly in Sacramento, CA and Chandler, AZ, but then moved to North Ogden, UT during high school.
13. How did you and your husband meet?
When I moved to Utah, Joe’s older sister was my Young Women’s leader and due to the small number of youth in our ward, she invited Joe to one of our activities.  At the activity they taught us a few dances and Joe and I were paired up for part of it.  We talked briefly that night, but then recognized each other in classes at school the next day.  Everything after that was history.

No comments:

Post a Comment