Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Spotlight: Keely Richins

Hey everyone! We wanted to start the new year with our a spotlight on our new Relief Society President, Keely Richins! We all love her already!!!

-->
1.     What is one of your favorite things about your husband?  He kills the spiders!
2.     Are you in school? Working? Graduated? A mother? On the job hunt? All of the above?  I graduated from BYU in Business last year.  I now work for Fidelity Investments as a stock broker.
3.     What is something quirky about you?  I love to dip my popcorn in orange juice.
4.     What movie can you quote word for word?   Lord of the Rings and Father of the Bride.
5.     If you had an extra room in your current apartment or future home what would you use it for? Babies.  Definitely babies.
6.     What is the strangest food you have ever eaten? An old French fry that was slightly damp from the water park in which it had been laying in all day.  I got $.25 for eating it though.
7.     What grown-up job did you want to have when you were a child?  I wanted to be a spy because I watched Harriet the Spy as a kid.
8.     What is your favorite store to shop at?  Target
9.     Favorite restaurant?  Chick-fil-A: try the peach shakes in the summertime.
10. What do you like to do in your free time?  Anything outside-running, hiking, fishing, biking, volleyball etc..  I also love to bake.
11. How long have you been married? About 8 months, we were married in June.
12. Where are you from or where did you grow up?  I am from Kaysville Utah and lived in the same house my whole life. 
13. How did you and your husband meet? We both served in Nashville as missionaries.  We started dating about 6 months after we got back from the mission.

Stay tuned for Tuesday Talent featuring Keely! 

Check out past Sunday Spotlights HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment