Monday, June 25, 2012

Sunday Spotlight: Katie Rindfleisch


1.      What is one of your favorite things about your husband?
He knows how to make me laugh and is very kind and caring towards everyone he meets and knows.
2.      Are you in school? Working? Graduated? A mother? On the job hunt? All of the above?
I graduated in 2009 from BYU with my Bachelor’s in Marriage, Family, and Human Development. I am currently working at Utah Valley Hospital as an Administrative Assistant for Same Day Surgery, PACU, Anesthesia, and the Pain Service departments.
3.      What is something quirky about you?
I can wiggle my ears and I like to be super organized with everything I do and have.
4.      What movie can you quote word for word?
Probably The Holiday and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.
5.      If you had an extra room in your current apartment or future home what would you use it for?
Movie Theater!
6.      What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
Probably fried Squid. I refuse to eat strange looking/tasting food.
7.      What grown-up job did you want to have when you were a child?
A nurse, working with babies especially. 
8.      What is your favorite store to shop at?
Target, Hobby Lobby, Ross, and TJ-Maxx.
9.      Favorite restaurant in Provo?
Spicy Thai & Costa Vida
10.   What do you like to do in your free time?
Blog (http://youandme-aandk.blogspot.com) and work on my website (mymediamemory.com). If I have any current slideshows to work on through my website business, then I like to do that too. Other than that, spend time with my husband and watch movies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment