Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Deal of the week: Free Lysol Dual Action Wipes

This is the first rebate I have posted on here. Some people are scared off by rebates because there is a little (i.e. minimal) work involved. However, it is really quite simple and rebates are a GREAT way to save money and even try things for free (minus the price of a stamp)! I am going to walk you through the rebate process step-by-step.

1. Purchase Lysol Dual Action Wipes (35 count) before July 8th. Remember you can buy them at any store, it doesn't matter where you get them. You will have to mail in your original receipt so if you keep receipts for financial tracking purposes or if you might need to return something you should purchase the wipes in a separate transaction from your other items.


2. Print the Rebate form here and fill it out completely and legibly.



3. Circle the price you paid for the wipes and the date you purchased them on your receipt.



3. Cut the UPC code from the label on your wipes.


4. Place the rebate form, original receipt, and original UPC in an envelope and address it to
Lysol Dual Action Wipes Try Me Free
P.O. Box 2243
Grand Rapids, MN 55745-2243



5. Wait 6-8 weeks and you will get a check back for the price you paid for the wipes. Make sure you open all envelopes you get in the mail during this time. I have heard that companies intentionally package rebate checks to look like junk mail so that you throw it away. Evil I know.


Note: I have done this rebate before and I got my check! What an awesome way to get cleaning wipes for free! I will post the check when I get it so you know what to watch for in the mail! Leave a comment if you are going to try this!

1 comment: