Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sunday Spotlight: Joanna Rojas



1.   What is one of your favorite things about your husband?
I love my husband’s sense of humor.  He always makes me laugh.
2.   Are you in school? Working? Graduated? A mother? On the job hunt?
All of the above? I am studying Spanish at UVU and working at Rubio’s Mexican Grill
3.   What is something quirky about you?
I like to eat pasta with just parmesan cheese!!
4.   What movie can you quote word for word?
That Thing You Do
5.   If you had an extra room in your current apartment or future home what would you use it for?
My piano.  I would make it a music room
6.   What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
Mondongo…cow stomach
7.   What grown-up job did you want to have when you were a child?
A Mailman, or should I say Mail Woman
8.   What is your favorite store to shop at?
Target
9.   Favorite restaurant in Provo?
Los Hermanos
                  10. What do you like to do in your free time?
Sing and play piano…Our band HAZEL has an album called Eyes to Hear on ITUNES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment