Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunday Spotlight: Kendall Morrison



1.  What is one of your favorite things about your husband?
One of my favorite things about my husband, Eric, is that he is always my best friend. He makes me laugh.
2.  Are you in school? Working? Graduated? A mother? On the job hunt? All of the above?
I'm currently working at Sundance Resort, and in the fall I will start the MPA program at BYU.
3.  What is something quirky about you?
I just beat Diablo III on easy mode.
4.  What movie can you quote word for word?
I can't quote any movie word for word, but I'm pretty close with JAWS.
5.  If you had an extra room in your current apartment or future home what would you use it for?
If I had an extra room in my house I would use it for a movie theater.
6.  What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
Cold Lingonberry porridge. Nasty.
7.  What grown-up job did you want to have when you were a child?
When I was little I wanted to be a spy.
8.  What is your favorite store to shop at?
Nordstrom or H&M.
9.  Favorite restaurant in Provo?
JDawgs
10.    What do you like to do in your free time?
If I have free time, I visit my mom and we watch silly TV shows on Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment