Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday Spotlight: Michelle Poh



1.  What is one of your favorite things about your husband?
When it’s cold at night he lets me put my cold feet on his feet so that they can warm up.
2.  Are you in school? Working? Graduated? A mother? On the job hunt? All of the above?
I got my associates degree at BYU-Idaho and about to start working on my bachelors at UVU. I currently work at Good Earth Natural Foods and no, no baby in our lives… yet.
3.  What is something quirky about you?
Quirky is my middle name! When I’m uncomfortable speaking in front of people I talk through the side of my mouth.
4.  What movie can you quote word for word?
The newer version of Pride and Prejudice.
5.  If you had an extra room in your current apartment or future home what would you use it for?
An art Studio!!!
6.  What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
Honestly I can’t think of one strange food that I’ve eaten . . . probably . . . an Ostrich egg. (which tastes just like a regular egg)
7.  What grown-up job did you want to have when you were a child?
I wanted to be an artist just like the girl on the movie little women because I thought she was the prettiest out of all the sisters.
8.  What is your favorite store to shop at?
I LOVE going to Tai Pan. However I usually end up leaving the store with nothing.
9.  Favorite restaurant in Provo?
Rice King! (a little hole in the wall restaurant)
10.        What do you like to do in your free time?
I usually spend my free time going swimming/tanning/ reading books by the pool. Hey, I’m a California girl what can you expect…

No comments:

Post a Comment