Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday Spotlight: Lauren Error




1. What is one of your favorite things about your husband?  
My husband is incredibly adventurous. He is always looking for something fun to do – hiking, geode hunting, buying fish, eating at different restaurants etc. He is so much fun!
2. Are you in school? Working? Graduated? A mother? On the job hunt? All of the above?  
It feels as though I’ll never be graduated – but I am an Art Visual Communication major with an emphasis in Graphic Design at UVU. I work as a supervisor in a call center.
3. What is something quirky about you?
I have always been terrified of whales
4. What movie can you quote word for word?
I’m not sure of one; but there are a few TV shows that are guilty pleasures (Arrested Development, Say Yes to the Dress, American Idol)
5. If you had an extra room in your current apartment or future home what would you use it for?
Well we probably need the space to store stuff, but in a future home I’d love a room just for my cards with a really nice printer, and my sewing machine set up and a computer with amazing software on it and endless amounts of paper.
6. What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
Oh, probably nothing. I once ate a soup that had a chicken heart in it, but I didn’t even eat the heart so that doesn’t count
7. What grown-up job did you want to have when you were a child?
I always dreamed of being a children’s book author after winning a state writing competition in the second grade.
8. What is your favorite store to shop at?
Banana Republic, Archiver’s, Heartland Paper, Recreation Outlet, REI
9. Favorite restaurant in Provo?
J-Dawgs.
           10. What do you like to do in your free time?
 I enjoy making cards and going backpacking with my husband; I also enjoy cleaning and spending time with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment