Tuesday, August 14, 2012

New Keeper of the RS Blog

Trisha Chase, our previous blog keeper, has moved to Logan, UT to do PhD school and I will be taking over for her and have accepted her calling! Just a little introduction about myself. My name is Katie Rindfleisch. I have been married for 2 years, 2 months, 3 weeks, and 3 days to be exact to my sweetheart, Adam Rindfleisch. We have been in the ward for the exact amount of time, but were absent from the ward our first year of marriage due to Adam being called into a Single's Ward Bishopric (which was interesting, fun, and an adventure!). I am from Georgia and graduated from BYU in April 2009 (I know I am old) in Marraige, Family, and Human Development. I am currently working at Utah Vally Hospital in Same Day Surgery as an Administrative Assistant. I currently blog over at youandme-aandk.blogspot.com and have my own side business at mymediamemory.com. There you go!

This blog will continue with it's Sunday spotlight's, recipe sharing, couponing, announcements, and more! If any of you have any suggestions, comments, recipe's to share, or ideas about posts, please e-mail me at adam.katie521@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment