Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Spotlight: Jessica Jackson



1.     What is one of your favorite things about your husband?
Andrew is extremely thoughtful.  When I left for Israel for a semester we were dating, and he presented me with 8 handwritten, wax sealed letters for me to open every other week the entire time I was there. 
2.     Are you in school? Working? Graduated? A mother? On the job hunt? All of the above?
I am in my last year at BYU studying Technology and Engineering Education and earning a music minor.  I also work at BYU IT Training teaching Adobe and Microsoft classes to students, faculty, and staff (and their spouses).
3.     What is something quirky about you?
I love early mornings between 4:30-7am.  That’s when I’m most productive. 
4.     What movie can you quote word for word?
Saturday’s Warriors.  I know it is mocked in the Mormon world, but I’ve loved it since I was a little girl!  I just didn’t know what it was about until I was older.
5.     If you had an extra room in your current apartment or future home what would you use it for?
MUSIC!  I want a home recording studio and a place to house a baby grand piano.
6.     What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
I’m not even sure what it was.  I was at a ward potluck in Canada and each family is from a different country so there was lots of weird food.  I didn’t like it much though.
7.     What grown-up job did you want to have when you were a child?
Researcher.  I wanted to find the cure for Leukemia.
8.     What is your favorite store to shop at?
I actually really dislike shopping.
9.     Favorite restaurant?
Any Mexican restaurant.
10. What do you like to do in your free time?
Haven’t had that in a long time…but if I remember correctly I enjoy reading, fiddling, and doing things outside.
11. How long have you been married?
Just over a year. 
12. Where are you from or where did you grow up?
I was born in Provo and from there lived in Pittsburgh, PA, Des Moines, IA, Toronto, Canada, and Bettendorf, IA.
13. How did you and your husband meet?
We are in the same (extremely tiny) major at BYU.  We dated in secret and then after we were married we told everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment