Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday Spotlight: Ashley Squires


1.     What is one of your favorite things about your husband?
a.     He loves to make me laugh, and is always willing to do the dishes.
2.     Are you in school? Working? Graduated? A mother? On the job hunt? All of the above?
a.     I’m in school studying Health Education, graduating next August.
3.     What is something quirky about you?
a.     I get really, really excited about yarn! I love yarn.
4.     What movie can you quote word for word?
a.     The Emporer’s New Groove
5.     If you had an extra room in your current apartment or future home what would you use it for?
a.     A deluxe craft room where I can store my sewing machine and huge yarn/fabric bin.
6.     What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
a.     Some people think artichokes are strange, but they’re actually my favorite food.
7.     What grown-up job did you want to have when you were a child?
a.     Wedding/event planner
8.     What is your favorite store to shop at?
a.     Top 3 – Forever 21, H&M, Target
9.     Favorite restaurant?
a.     Five Guys
10. What do you like to do in your free time?
a.     Crochet and watch my shows on Hulu or Netflix
11. How long have you been married?
a.     18 months
12. Where are you from or where did you grow up?
a.     Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
13. How did you and your husband meet?
a.     My roommate set us up on a blind date

No comments:

Post a Comment