Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday Spotlight: Jessie Heaton

           1.     What is one of your favorite things about your husband?
He is hard working, loves to serve people, and laughs a lot 

2.     Are you in school? Working? Graduated? A mother? On the job hunt? All of the above?
I graduated in Aug 2011 with a degree in Exercise and Wellness. I manage the Colony Apartments with my husband and I also work for a biometrics testing company.

3.     What is something quirky about you?
I was interviewed for an article in Seventeen magazine about modesty when I was a Senior in high school – the writer found me via the internet, creepy, huh?

4.     What movie can you quote word for word?
Emperor’s New Groove

5.     If you had an extra room in your current apartment or future home what would you use it for?
Dance studio!

6.     What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
Ceviche – Peruvian fish meal where the fish is not cooked, it’s placed in lemon juice which they swear makes it ok to eat it raw ;-) Ate it several times on my mission in Spain and grew to enjoy it 

7.     What grown-up job did you want to have when you were a child?
Never wanted a grown up job, always wanted to own my own dance performance company, which I do now, and it’s definitely the life of an artist because I don’t get paid 

8.     What is your favorite store to shop at?
H&M

9.     Favorite restaurant?
Zupas

10. What do you like to do in your free time?
Choreograph, craft, read, run, hike

11. How long have you been married?
A little more than 2 years

12. Where are you from or where did you grow up?
San Diego, CA

13. How did you and your husband meet?
In the laundry room at Glenwood apartments 

No comments:

Post a Comment