Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Spritual Thought Wednesday

Mary McLean's favorite scripture:

Favorite Scripture: Mosiah 20:11

 "11 And it came to pass that the people of Limhi began to drive the Lamanites before them; yet they were not half so numerous as the Lamanites. But they afought for their lives, and for their bwives, and for their children; therefore they exerted themselves and like dragons did they fight.
I love this scripture because the people of Limhi are going to war with the Lamanites and they are terribly outnumbered but they have something to fight for and the Lord is on their side so they fought like dragons. I just love this because it makes me feel like I can overcome anything in my life as long as I have the Lord on my side and I give it my all."

I love this scripture because the people of Limhi are going to war with the Lamanites and they are terribly outnumbered but they have something to fight for and the Lord is on their side so they fought like dragons. I just love this because it makes me feel like I can overcome anything in my life as long as I have the Lord on my side and I give it my all.



No comments:

Post a Comment