Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday Spotlight: Emily Kim


 1.     What is one of your favorite things about your husband?
I’m usually pretty reserved and quiet, but not with Jason. I am totally comfortable being weird and goofy around him because he is incredibly weird and goofy.

2.     Are you in school? Working? Graduated? A mother? On the job hunt? All of the above?
I received my Associates degree at BYU-Idaho and in January I’ll go to UVU to get a Bachelors degree in Photography.  I’ve already begun my own small, photography business and love taking pictures any chance I get!

3.     What is something quirky about you?
I love pugs. So ugly that they become cute! They also make really funny noises when they breathe. I love that.

4.     What movie can you quote word for word?
Ever After, Lizzie McGuire Movie, Lilo and Stitch.

5.     If you had an extra room in your current apartment or future home what would you use it for?
I would turn it into a bigger, better kitchen than the tiny one we have now! I might actually want to cook more then.

6.     What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
I am not very adventurous with my food, unless it’s some Korean dish that Jason feeds me. In that case, I often don’t even know what it is…

7.     What grown-up job did you want to have when you were a child?
When I was little I once told my parents I wanted to be a “Barbie Icecream Girl” (not sure what that means).

8.     What is your favorite store to shop at?
I love the Gap and H&M. Even better is finding clothes from the Gap or H&M at thrift stores!!

9.     Favorite restaurant?
IHOP (I’m obsessed with breakfast food) and Zupas.

10. What do you like to do in your free time?
Most often when I have free time I use it to blast Taylor Swift and clean the house.

11. How long have you been married?
We were married April 27 of this year. So just over six months!

12. Where are you from or where did you grow up?
I was born and raised just outside of New Haven, Connecticut.

13. How did you and your husband meet?
Swing dancing at BYU-Idaho.  I immediately had a crush on him after we danced for the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment