Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday Spotlight: Emily Fife

1.     What is one of your favorite things about your husband?  He is so good in those “teaching” moments life brings us.  He is always influencing my perspective for the better when times get hard. 
2.     Are you in school? Working? Graduated? A mother? On the job hunt? All of the above?  I am a full-time student, part-time employee, and an all-time wife!
3.     What is something quirky about you? I can lick my elbows.
4.     What movie can you quote word for word? Emperor’s New Groove
5.     If you had an extra room in your current apartment or future home what would you use it for? Definitely an art gallery.  I currently have more art than I have wall space to fill them with. 
6.     What is the strangest food you have ever eaten? Caviar
7.     What grown-up job did you want to have when you were a child? Veterinarian, like my papa. 
8.     What is your favorite store to shop at? Realistically?  D.I. & Plato’s closet
9.     Favorite restaurant?  Pita Pit
10. What do you like to do in your free time? Groove to tunes, craft, watch old movies, play games
11. How long have you been married? 15 months last Monday (Oct. 29th)
12. Where are you from or where did you grow up? I mostly grew up in Kearns, UT but I have also lived in Colorado and California.
13. How did you and your husband meet? Our eyes met across the room in our first Sunday school class together at the Riviera apartments and we knew….that two years later we would both finally clue in and fall in love!  J

No comments:

Post a Comment