Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Spotlight: Katie Larsen

-->


1.     What is one of your favorite things about your husband?
a.     There are a lot of things that I love about my husband but one of the things that I love most is that he always shows me that he loves me. He is always helping me with school work, cleaning around the house, doing dishes after dinner, etc. He really shows me that he loves me! J
2.     Are you in school? Working? Graduated? A mother? On the job hunt? All of the above?
a.     I am in my last semester at BYU in the Elementary Education program. I also work on campus in the High School Relations department giving tours of the campus and advising prospective students about the admissions process.
3.     What is something quirky about you?
a.     I am still afraid of the dark. My husband will tease me about the monsters under the bed and in the closet and I hate it. I am like a little kid…
4.     What movie can you quote word for word?
a.     A Walk to Remember! Love that movie….
5.     If you had an extra room in your current apartment or future home what would you use it for?
a.     My decorations and crafty things. I love to decorate my apartment so I would love more space to store my decorations. Also, I got a Cricut for Christmas and I would love to have a little place where I could keep that out.
6.     What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
a.     I don’t eat strange foods haha I am not very explorative with what I eat. I have decided that if I don’t like the smell of it, then I won’t like the taste of it because it has to go past my nose to get into my mouth lol. So yea, I don’t really eat weird things!
7.     What grown-up job did you want to have when you were a child?
a.     I have always wanted to be a teacher J and I am almost one now!
8.     What is your favorite store to shop at?
a.     I like to find deals so I like Ross a lot but I also like American Eagle, Forever 21, and Downeast.
9.     Favorite restaurant?
a.     Anything Mexican. I love Mexican food!
10. What do you like to do in your free time?
a.     I love playing and watching sports. I am a big intramural fan so I play a lot of intramural sports at BYU. I also like playing games and doing puzzles. I love spending time with my husband and family too of course J
11. How long have you been married?
a.     I have been married for a little over a year and half.
12. Where are you from or where did you grow up?
a.     I am from Northern California, a small town called Rocklin. It’s about 30 minutes outside of Sacramento.
13. How did you and your husband meet?
a.     We met at the end of my freshmen year at BYU at a St. Patrick’s Day party that he and his roommate threw together last minute. His roommate was in my English class and invited me to the party. I was 19 when we met and I did not want to get married.  After spending more and more time with him, he changed my mind about the whole marriage thing J We dated for a year before getting engaged and then were engaged for 5 months. Marrying him was the best decision I ever made!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment